Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday!

WAHOO!  It is FRIDAY!  HAPPY SPRING BREAK TO MEEE!  Is it your Spring Break?   I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching!



1.  It's Good Friday, so we start our spring break today!   Phew!  It's much needed for myself, my co-workers and the kiddos!  Too bad our weather in Wisconsin isn't treating us especially Springy...but I will take the 40's!!



2.  We went on an Easter Egg hunt yesterday in our classroom.  Students all had to find an Easter Egg which was filled with jelly beans!  Then, they had to graph and add their jelly beans!  They loved it!!  I used Deanna Jump's St. Patrick's Day unit for this activity!




 Hunting for our eggs, and graphing!

3.  I got a VERY surprising brochure in my mailbox earlier, check it out!   I love her units, so I cannot wait to go to this conference in October!  Anyone else heading out to Neenah in October?


4.   Marquette University won last night and we are off to the Elite 8!  I did not have them going this far in my March Madness bracket but who cares!! I love Wisconsin Sports, and it's so exciting to have them going this far!  Go Marquette!  Tune in tomorrow (Saturday) at 3:00 to see them play Indiana!


5.   I love a good FREEBIE!  Especially clip art and backgrounds, and Ashley make ADORABLE clip art and backgrounds!!  She just posted these guys!  Super cute, and FREE!




Enjoy your weekend!!!





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we started Spring Break today! I was beyond ready for this break. :) Love the Easter egg hunt idea! We used plastic eggs in our work stations this week and they will stay there for our review/return. I'm hoping I can make it to Deanna's presentations in Oct. I'm going to have to sweet talk our new principal into that one.

    Erin
    It's "OWL" Good in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should escape to Hawaii or Florida for some warm weather for spring break. lol. Luck you! Are you going to that conference? I will have to look into that. I bet it's going to be great. Also thanks for sharing about Ashley Hughes' freebies. I grabbed the background last week but haven't seen the cute clipart.

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy and More

    ReplyDelete