Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

I am going old school today....  I love seeing pictures of friends from way back when for Throwback Thursday's, but how about a linky party for a great classroom style Throwback Thursday?!




Post an old school picture of you, or family....  or a old school throwback post about something you haven't seen in a while on your blog.

Here is my throwback photo:
My now husband and I the day we fell "in-love" back in 2005...  
to be young again :) 
still just as in love though!



And my throwback classroom post




   I loved using these file folders for making words.  I didn't have to fumble with magnetic letters, finding the letters, putting them away, making sure everyone had enough.. 


So what's your throwback Thursday you want to share?!  Link up here!  MY FIRST EVER LINKY PARTY!!  WHOO HOOO!!!!






You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 30 days, 3 hrs, 0 min (3/1/2014 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)


No comments:

Post a Comment