Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's been...um...forever...

So sorry!  We have been in school for 29 days, and I can offically now say I feel like my students have a schedule down & I have the management down.  WOW.  That took a long time.  I think I need to keep a big poster at the beginning of the year that says "IT GETS BETTER! I PROMISE!"  Lot's of changes have happened:

  • I got my first donors choose project funded!
  • We went on our first field trip
  • I have a whole 25 students! (Whoa!)
  • THE BREWERS ARE in the playoffs!
  • The Packers are 5 and 0!
Okay so the last two are a little off topic, but I have to give a shout out when I can!  If you haven't gotten to donors choose, make sure you check it out.  www.donorschoose.org  It is seriously a wonderful site.  Make sure you tell as many people as you can about your page, and let them know it's a donation!

Our first field trip was to the Max & Ruby show, the kids loved it!

We now how a class load up to 28 students here is Wisconsin... yeah.  28.  I am teaching in a first grade inclusion room so we also can have up to 8 students with special needs.  Every day is a totally different day in my classroom!

And I would like to share....  my kiddos!  THANKS to donors choose we got a set of books & all those blue book bins! Wahoo!






No comments:

Post a Comment