Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winter Weather Advisory!


Wisconsin has been have a "Sprinter" as we might call it.  A Spring like Winter.  Today it was 55 outside!  Simply amazing.  But all good things come to an end, and even Sprinter does... Tomorrow morning we are all hold our breath for a winter storm.  But I know the kiddos are pumped!  Which gets me motivated to do more "snowy" writing projects in the classroom.  I have posted a few ideas below that I just love!  We will see what you think!?

Up first is my fav, Ms. Bainbridge's "There was an old lady who swallowed some SNOW!"

Next, is First Grade Parade's Snowman picture!

 

And last but not least is a Freebie on Teachers Pay Teachers from First Grade Blue Skies.  

This is 7 page unit about snowmen!  It's really awesome.  From labeling to sequencing, it will cover a lot of writing targets!

Hope this helps you figure out a little writing project for this January winter storm! 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging about my craftivity! :) We loved making it and it got loads of compliments!

    I hope you don't mind... but my last name doesn't have an "r" as the 2nd letter... it's just Bainbridge!

    :)
    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All fixed, sorry about that Christina! Thanks for all your hard work on your blog. I envy that!

      Delete