Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Week and a Mother's Day Freebie!

Today is Sunday which means scheduling Sunday.....  I love Dee Dee Wills Peek at her week, so I have been trying my best to keep that rolling.  This week I have PALS testing for Kindergarteners, a half day, and MAP testing!  OH BOY!




This week we are learning about Plants, and Worms!  We currently use Foss Science in our school district, and worms is a requirement... it will be interesting as this is my first Worm unit!  But I sure love Plants!!



See all that testing?  Ughh... my poor Kinders!!!


Here is the Mother's Day Writing Pack we are working on, and it's totally Free!  I made one for Mom and one for Grandma.   Staple together to form a book, and then this 



is going to be the cover page!  Too Cute!  Enjoy!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hi-I found your blog via the linky and just wanted to say hi! I'm a new follower. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mother's day book wish I had found it sooner. I will have to file it for next year! Just found your cute blog through the state linky. I teach kindergarten in Wisconsin too!

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Happy WI bloggers!!

      Delete