Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Plinko for the Kiddo!

It has been a CRAZY year for me needless to say with the lack of posts.... From school to my brothers wedding, and now I am happy to announce a new job!  I will be moving districts as well as grade levels.  I am now going to teacher Kindergarten! Whoo hoo!  I am actually teaching at the school I once attended as a student, and two of my teachers are still there, amazing!  I wanted to share this awesome game I saw on Fun in First Grade:

Plinko!!


Looks pretty sweet huh?  Lakeshore is also having a sale too!

Off to school to continue to set up before the "new to our school teacher meetings" start tomorrow!! EKK!

Best of luck all!

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new district and grade level. Kinders are so cute and fun. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete